Time to quit using my lack of time as an excuse. Not going to church, because I have school. Not going because I worked all week and Saturday.... I don't have to sleep til 1 or 2 on Sunday.
There's a lot more to it, but I keep trying to start this post and something comes up... so here it is for now... recess is over, I'm getting reconnected, even though in a weird way its as if I never left. So yea, and it couldn't have been better timing... since 2 weeks after I start back to church, my water heater goes out... low and behold. Don Ross is able to come fix it, but until he did, people from the church allowed me to use their showers/toilets (which was VERY appreciated) and then the outpouring of people who came to visit me on Monday was amazing and very much appreciated. Had this all happened a few weeks ago... I'd prolly had to of gone through all of the scary times all by myself and would probably have a much different take on the whole thing.
Anyway, I'm tired, drugged and short of breath, so I'm gonna jet for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment