Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mom's Visit

So... went to my regular doctor yesterday. He basically apologized for his colleagues not believing what I was telling them about the overdosing of solumedrol and he would let the others know that he symptoms I was having were real and not anxiety related.

So, I have to take a step down dose over the next week of meds that I hate. I'm not allowed to go to work again until Wednesday. I hope that my work will be understanding and I won't get into to much trouble. I stopped by Friday to deliver the note from my doc saying that I was under his care and that I wasn't allowed to return to work until Wednesday.

My mom has been here since yesterday helping me to get things cleaned up, trying to figure out what I can do on my own to help out and to figure out what to do financially since in essense I have missed a week of one of my jobs, and will have missed 2 weeks of my other job. Pocket book saying ouch right now. On a good note though, I would normally have had a mortgage payment due on the 1st of May, but since I refinanced mid-April my next payment isn't due until June 1st. So, while finances are TIGHT they could have been a lot worse.

I honestly believe all of this is happening because I have been taking steps back towards God, back towards believing and doing his work. How often does one get a ticket, water heater blows and end up in the hospital all within 72 hrs of each other???? Maybe I'm being a little radical, but co-incidences don't go like this...

More to come... please keep praying for me if you're reading this... I still have a long way to go when it comes to meds, and coming down off of them...

No comments: