Went to church tonight, and I realized something. I'm feeling a little lost and out of place. I thought I was trucking along doing pretty well. But not until I was sitting there amidst my Christian brothers and sisters did I truly feel how empty I have become. Not really sure what to do about this.
Yes I have strayed, yes I have been living a worldly life, but at the same time, I haven't gone off the deep end. I'm just not right on target.
My heart ached being there, and people asked me how I was doing, to which I quickly said, I'm ok and you. Pushing the focus off of myself onto them. Disconnected, empty and feeling alone.
Not a fun feeling. Feeling alone while surrounded by a group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
GREAT to hear from you again, my friend. I hope to hear more from you soon. We missed you. I know that Christie has mentioned you on several occations recently. We should get together soon.
Post a Comment