Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Car

So... I'm totally loving having a new car. I bought seat covers, floor mats, got the windows tinted. I've spent more on sprucing up the car than I have on food or anything else recently. The tinting is super dark and is supposed to keep out 50% of the UV rays, compared than the average 20-30%.

I was very sad yesterday when it rained, because that means my car isn't clean anymore. :( So... I'll be heading to the car wash very soon. :) So obsessed. But hey, its my first car purchase on my own. I've got to take care of it!!

Healthwise I'm getting better each day, but I still have days where I have major set backs and severe pain. I can't wait til I'm past all of this, hopefully it won't be for too much longer.

T-19 days til my birthday...

No comments: